18.7.08

A lil note of news

My people,

I am off to Cabo Verde, my mamaland, for minimum one month. I leave on Sunday. Just when I'm adapting to the Canary Islands in a positive manner, they up and send me away. I'm hoping to sort out some bizness and set down my terms so that someday I save enough mula to make it to grad school.

I'm not trying to downplay the beautiful island of Sal, but I am oft not online there because the internet likes to play tricks on me. I'll try to post my work and ideas, hoping that I'll be inspired by my surroundings, as often as I can.

Peace, balance and love to the handful of you who acually read my silly blog. I love you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I dn't post comments I read ur blog all the time :) Please continue to post while u are home--when you can.Power exists in words and you truly inspire me --I am so glad u took the leap to start this. Stay blessed and inspired.

Maame