7.11.08

Hope and Progress :)




Hey friends,

first and foremost, congratualtions America :)


I'm kinda really sick at the moment so I cannot go to work or be online much. I snuck on however, to post this so everybody can know that I am not avoiding your emails and i have definitely not forgotten about anyone, im just not really able to maneuver much. Ive been having these hella painful heachaches that basically take over my whole body...and fever, so i have to get all these tests done and take some meds that make me highly unproductive...


but i'm ok, so worry not ... and how could i not be all smiles about knowing that Bush is soon to be out of the White House and that he will be replaced with a Democrat (who is hot, by the way) who at least gives us a reason to have HOPE that things are gonna change for the better.


peace+balance :)

No comments: